आवेदन भरने से पहले , सभी निर्देशों को ध्यान पूर्वक पढें
Read Teaching Post Instructions carefully before filling application form.
1. Candidates are advised to visit only official website of the Bhagat Singh MahilaVishwavidyalaya
University (BPSMV) i.e. www.bpsmv.ac.in and be very careful about fake websites
and job racketeers.
2. Candidate applying for multiple posts will have to select appropriate option(s)
available on the portal to specify choice of posts. Each post is given a unique post
3. SET/SLET score shall be considered if the conducting body is Government of Haryana.
4. ASRB NET will not be considered for appointment in BPSMV.
5. In case marks are given in form of the CGPA then a conversion formula to convert
CGPA into percentage should be essentially provided by the candidate from the competent
authority awarding CGPA i.e. a documentary proof should be provided. In case marks
are given in form of the CGPA along with conversion formula as well absolute marks
then to compute the percentage CGPA will be used.
6. In case marks are given in form of the CGPA but conversion formula is not provided
by the candidate then CGPA shall be multiplied by default value 9 on a scale of
10 to obtain the percentage marks.
7. To compute the merit points, no rounding shall be carried out. The number should
be accurate to three decimal places.
8. There are various options available for payment through Net Banking, Debit/Credit
Card, UPI etc. “candidate should note that in case status of payment shown by bank
is not “success” for their transaction, i.e. Status of payment shown by bank is
“pending”, “failure”, “rejected” or any other technical issue, then it is the responsibility
of candidate to ensure that payment made to BPSMV is successful within due date.
In case transaction is reversed by bank to candidate or cancelled and payment is
not received by BPSMV within due date, the candidature shall be summarily cancelled.”
9. The scores (based on data filled in by the Candidate) shall be displayed in the
dashboard of the candidate on recruitment portal and candidates can represent if
any discrepancy is noticed within stipulated period as notified through an email
at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: Advt. No. xx/yyyy.
10. A candidate whether belongs to General or reserved category viz. SC/BCA/BCB/ESM/PWD/ESP/EWS
should submit only one online application form against each post code. Submission
of more than one application form against one post code will automatically lead
to rejection of candidature and may also attract appropriate action as per law.
11. The candidates who were registered for Ph.D. Programme prior to July 11,2009
and have been awarded degree, are required to produce a certificate for fulfillment
of the conditions to be issued by the Registrar or Dean Academic Affairsof the concerned
Universities as per Annexure-I.
12. The candidates who were registered for Ph.DProgramme on or after July 11, 2009
are required to produce a certificate for fulfillment of the provisions of the UGC
(minimum standards and procedure for award of Ph.D. degree) Regulations, 2009 to
be issued by the Registrar or Dean Academic Affairs of the concerned Universities
as per Annexure-II.
13. The Candidates who obtained their degrees, which are essential for eligibility,
from Singhania University (Rajasthan), EIILM University (Sikkim), ManavBharti University
(Himachal Pradesh), Vinayaka Mission University (Sikkim), Global Open University
(Nagaland) and Vinayaka Mission University, Salem, Tamilnadu vide notification.
D.O No. F 5-4/2014 (CPP-I/PU) dated 05.08.2014 and D.O No. F 10-6/2011 (PS) Misc.
dated 06.07.2015 have been declared ineligible for appointment in the University.
However, their candidature will be considered for the appointment in the University
if they upload the certificate as per Annexure – III, in addition to Annexure
I or II, whichever is applicable from their universities. Such candidate(s) having
degrees issued by the above Universities through Distance Education Mode will have
to upload the certificate duly verified from the Distance Education Council/Distance
Education Bureau, New Delhi.
14. Furthermore, in case of candidates who are otherwise eligible, the benefit of
such degrees towards marks/weightage/score would also be subject to the uploading
of certificates as per Annexures-III, in addition to Annexure I or II, whichever
15. Reserved category candidates shall be considered against General category strictly
as per Govt. letter No. EC/2018/20179 389 dated 26.04.2018 & 12/1 2017 Ad (3) dated
16. University reserves the right of deciding the disciplines as concerned/allied/
relevant while scrutinizing the applications. The decision of the university shall
be final and binding for the candidate.
17. The benefit of reservation will be given only to those SC/BCA/BCB/ESM/PWD/ EWS/ESP
candidates who are domicile of Haryana State. These candidates are required to upload
SC/ BCA /BCB /ESM /PwBD /EWS /ESP Certificate duly issued by the Competent Authority
of Haryana. Likewise, the Eligible Sports Person (ESP) shall be required to upload
the Sports Gradation Certificate as per Government instructions duly issued by the
competent authority. ESM/DESM/DFF shall be required to upload the Valid Eligibility
Certificate duly issued by the respective Zila Sainik Board. As well EWS (Economically
Weaker Section) candidates shall be required to upload Certificate as per instructions
of the Haryana Government.
18. The Ex-Serviceman who had not availed the benefit of ESM in re-employment in
any Government service, Public Sector undertaking, including Para Military Forces,
their dependents sons and daughters will be considered for appointment(s) against
the posts reserved for Ex-Servicemen to the extent of non-availability of suitable
Ex-Servicemen, provided they fulfill all the required conditions viz. qualifications,
age, experience etc. this entitlement would be available to one dependent child
19. Candidates applying for the posts under ESM/DESM/DFF category should submit
a certificate duly issued by the Zila Sainik Board to the effect that his/her father
has not availed the benefit of reemployment in any Government service, Public Sector
Undertakings including Para-Military Forces, in view of State Government instructions.
20. The benefit of reservation to Ex-Servicemen and their children will be given
in accordance with the instructions of the State Govt. Haryana conveyed vide letter
No. 12/15/2019-4GS-II dated 14.07.2021.
21. Backward class Block (A & B) candidates claiming benefit of reservation have
to upload a certificate issued by the competent authority of Haryana dated not before
six months of the last date of receipt of applications mentioning therein that he/she
is not covered under the criteria of creamy layer as per State Govt. instructions
issued by vide letter No. 1170-SW(1)-95 dated 07.06.1995 & No. 213-SW(1)- 2010 dated
31.08.2010, No.22/22/2004 3GS-III dated 14.06.2016, No.1282-SW(1) dated 28.08.2018
and No. 512-SW (1) 2021 dated 01.12.2021 as per Annexure-IV.
22. Candidates are required to have a valid personal active Email ID as all the
information regarding the recruitment process will be sent on their registered Email
ID throughout the process as an additional service by the university. In case a
candidate does not have a valid personal Email ID, the candidate should create a
new Email ID before applying online and must maintain that Email account throughout
the selection process.
23. Candidates must give a valid Mobile number, as all the SMSs during the process
will be sent on that Mobile number.
24. Candidates are advised not to change their Mobile number/Email ID mentioned
at the time of Registration. Candidates are also advised not to give mobile number/Email
ID of unknown person/stranger to avoid any future complication. BPSMV shall not
be responsible in any manner for non-delivery of SMS/E Mail. It shall be responsibility
of the candidate to update himself/herself by visiting the website of BPSMV i.e.
www.bpsmv.ac.in and by checking his/her E Mail Account/SMS regularly for important
25. In case of integrated program, the percentage marks shall be considered for
both the degrees covered under the program (i.e. graduation and post-graduation)
as the percentage marks of the integrated program.
26. In case of lateral entry programs, percentage marks given in the degree of awarding
university shall be considered final.
27. Since the practical work including use of gases, acids, tool, machinery etc.
is involved in Sciences, Life Science, Pharmacy, Engineering, and Technology Faculties,
Hotel Management, the blind persons (visually impaired persons) may not be considered
against teaching posts in these faculties.
28. Candidates, who have obtained degrees or certificates required for fulfilling
the eligibility conditions from any Institution declared fake by the University
Grants Commission or not recognized by Haryana Government/ Govt. Regulatory Bodies
and BPSMV shall not be eligible for recruitment to the said posts advertised and
no representation in this regard shall be entertained.
29. The eligibility of every candidate will be determined on the basis of qualifications
acquired and communicated to the office by him/her up to the last date fixed for
submitting of online applications. No certificate/document will be accepted after
the last date.
30. All the educational qualifications should be from a University/Institution/Board
recognized by Govt. of India/State Govt. approved by Govt. Regulatory Bodies and
the final result should have been declared on or before the last date of submission
of application form. The candidates who are able to prove through documentary evidence
that the result of the qualifying examination was declared on or before the last
date of submission of application form and he/she has been declared passed, will
also be considered to have the required Educational Qualification.
31. The date of passing eligibility examination will be the date appearing on the
mark sheet or provisional certificate issued by the University. In case the result
of a particular examination is posted on the website of the University, a certificate
issued by the appropriate authority of the University indicating the date on which
the result was posted on the website will be taken as the date of passing.
32. As per Ministry of Human Resources Development Notifications No. 44 dated 01.03.1995
published in Gazette of India edition dated 10.06.2015, the Degree obtained through
open Universities/ Distance Education Mode needs to be recognized by Distance Education
Council, IGNOU (Now Distance Education Gureau). Accordingly, unless such Degrees
had been recognized for the period when the candidates acquired the relevant qualification,
these will not be accepted for the purpose of Educational Qualification.
33. No change in the category of any candidate is allowed after submission of application
form. No correspondence/E Mail/phone will be entertained in this regard.
34. The status of short-listing will be made available on the dashboards of the
respective applicants for information before interview as per Selection Criteria
in the respective Annexures. In case of any dispute with regard to screening
of the applications, the decision of the university shall be final.
35. No TA/DA shall be paid by the University for physical presence in the University
for consideration in the selection process.
36. Master’s Degree, NET/SET/SLET, and Ph.D. shall be in concerned subject only
for eligibility condition.
37. The candidate in the job shall have to apply through proper channels and has
to upload the No Objection Certificate signed by his/her employer as per Annexure-V.
Those not applying through proper channels will not be considered for any benefit
of past employment if selected.
38. The entire onus of the content/authenticity of the information being uploaded
in the application form and its attachments shall exclusively rest with the applicant
in terms of eligibility for recruitment and for subsequent selection through due
39. Candidates should not furnish any particulars that are fake, tempered/ fabricated
and should not suppress any material information while filling up the online application
40. Mere submission of online application/ permission does not mean that the candidate
is eligible for appointment to the post applied for. The eligibility shall be verified
at the time of verification of original documents as per the qualifications and
terms and conditions of advertisement. If at any stage, it is found that the information
furnished by the candidate is fake or incorrect, the candidature will be cancelled,
and the candidate will also be liable to legal proceedings.
41. The university shall, in no way, be responsible for any error/ omission/ commission/
suppression of relevant information by the applicant knowingly/ unknowingly/ overtly/
covertly while filling up the application form and uploading the documents required
therein. Candidates must ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility conditions
on the last date fixed for receipt of application. If on verification at any stage,
before or after the selection, it is found that the candidate did not fulfil any
of the eligibility condition(s) as on last date or it is found that the information
furnished is false or incorrect, the candidature will be cancelled, and services
will be terminated. Applicants will also be liable for criminal/legal prosecution.
42. In case the applicant gets screened/ shortlisted/ selected/ appointed based
on the credentials furnished by the applicant which are, on scrutiny, found to be
incorrect/ inadmissible/ forged/ fabricated/falsified, applicant’s candidature shall
be liable to be cancelled at any stage of the recruitment/ at any time during the
tenure of the service and appropriate legal action under applicable law shall be
initiated against the applicant. The University shall verify the antecedents or
documents submitted by a candidate at any time at the time of appointment or during
the tenure of the service. In case, it is detected that the documents submitted
by the candidates are fake or the candidate has a clandestine antecedents/ background
and has suppressed the said information, then this services shall be terminated.
43. The University reserves the right to modify/withdraw/cancel any communication
made to the applicant. In case of any dispute arising out of such a situation, the
decision of the University shall be final and binding on the applicant.
44. The possession of prescribed essential qualifications does not entitle a candidate
to be called for an interview. The decision of the University in all matters relating
to acceptance or rejection of an application, eligibility/ suitability of the candidates,
or the criteria for selection, etc. will be final and binding on the candidates.
No query or correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
45. The University may decide to conduct a written test for Domain Knowledge assessment
& Short-listing of Applicants. The curriculum,schedule and modalities of Test, if
conducted, will be made available on University website/portal.
46. Candidates are advised to satisfy themselves before applying that they possess
at least the minimum essential qualifications laid down for each post, in this advertisement.
47. Candidates must upload the Title, index page and other relevant pages of the
Journals along with First page of all publications claimed/listed in online application,
failing which such publications will not be considered for calculation of API/Research
score, and the candidate may not be called for interview due to lack of the minimum
API/Research score as per the norms. Candidates are required to bring hard copies
of all documents, publications along with a hard copy of the application form at
the time of interview.
48. The proof of peer reviewed journal status, impact factor; authorship claim etc.
should be provided with a valid document, failing which points will not be allotted
as per the claim. University will not be responsible for any mistake in score due
to not providing valid proof.
49. In case of any inadvertent mistake in the process of selection which may be
detected at any stage even after the issue of appointment letter, the University
reserves the right to modify/withdraw/ cancel any communication made to the candidates.
In case of any dispute arising out of such a situation, the decision of the University
shall be final and binding on the applicant.
50. Canvassing in any form on behalf of any candidate shall disqualify the candidature.
51. The candidate shall be responsible for uploading evidence related to peer reviewed,
UGC listed Journals, Thomson Reuters Impact factors related to his/her research
papers/books etc. In case of absence of mentioned evidences the paper/book shall
not be considered for the recruitment purpose.
52. The University reserves the right not to fill any of the vacancies advertised,
if circumstance so warrant, without assigning any reason thereof.
53. Any changes/corrigendum/amendments/updation/cancellation notice related to the
recruitment process shall be published on official website of BPSMV i.e. www.bpsmv.ac.in
only and not in the newspapers. Therefore, candidates are advised to check the University
54. Information uploaded on the University website shall not be provided to the
candidate under RTI Act, 2005. The uploaded information on the University website
shall remain for a specific period only. Therefore, the candidates are advised to
download the information and keep them for future reference. During the recruitment
process, neither any application under RTI Act, 2005 shall be entertained nor information
shall be provided. Factual information under RTI Act shall be provided only after
declaration of final result and completion of the entire recruitment process of
this notification subject to condition. Reply shall not be provided for any inferential
or speculative question.
55. All original documents in support of the claims should be produced for verification
before/at the time of interview if called for.
56. Candidates applying for the post of Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant
Professor shall necessarily upload Best Ten, Seven and Five full length research
57. Every uploaded document shall be duly signed and self-certified by the candidate,
else it shall not be considered for assessment.
58. In case the candidate is in service and applied through proper channel/submit
the NOC from the present employer, relaxation in age will be given as Haryana Govt./BPSMV
59. All disputes pertaining to the recruitment of these posts shall fall within
the jurisdiction of Sonipat Court only.